Gear Hobber Re-Manufacture
Controlled axes are:
- TABLE ROTATION, "electronically geared" to the hob rotation
- TABLE INFEED (radial) Electronic Crowning is an optional feature
- HOB CARRIAGE FEED (axial)
- HOB SHIFT
- HELIX ANGLE
- Pictured is the Pfauter 400 just prior to shipment to our customer. It has been painted to the customer specifications and is undergoing tests with the customer's tooling and blank work-pieces. Parts are checked for accuracy and conformance to tolerance. A "runoff" is done with the customer's representative present. Normally we do operator training at this time. However, when the machine is installed, we also train other operators as well as the maintenance personnel..
- See what it's like to work with us for...
- Informed Maintenance Project Engineering.