PalletQualifier - “The Company that needs a Pallet Scraper is already paying for it !”
One of the problems a concrete block
plant has, is the buildup of spillage on the pallets
Three years ago we designed a pallet
scraper that follows the KISS (Keep-It-Simple) concept, and installed a few
close to our location. Two years of
The photo below shows the "PalletQualifier"
in actual application.
The next photo shows the addition of strip brushes that were added to remove
scraped material that
The “PalletQualifier” (scraper) has these field proven features:
● Precision ground, Hard tungsten carbide scraper plates that have 4 sharp edges and are easily indexed.....in fact all the plates can be changed in less than 30 minutes.
● Special jam-proof design.
● Spring loaded tension – requires no adjustment after installation.
● Small footprint....does not normally require a floor stand, although we have one available
● Double, flat strip brush removes scraped debris from pallet.
● Cleaner pallets reduce mold wear and increase bottom flatness.
● Molded block products will have a more consistent height
Available in Big Board and Small Board size. Note - Photos show the Big Board
Newest design integrates a scraper with a rotary brush that automatically adjusts the brush height to compensate for brush wear.